Monday, September 29, 2008

In a World of Bloggers, I'm Still a Scribe at Heart

It has been brought to my attention that I have become boring in my postings. Harper's baby blog has quickly turned into a scrapbook of pictures, but between having a new baby, football season and the events of the banking industry (read: my job), I haven't had the inspiration to let my fingers do the walking on the laptop.

Harper certainly provides inspiration, but instead of "blogging" I am keeping a written journal for Harper. I don't write in it everyday, but whenever the mood strikes or when there's something I'd like to share with Harper - or when I just feel like telling her I love her - I write her a little note or story about something she did or something going on in our lives. Those thoughts and musings are between she and I though...it's our own little father/daughter thing and not intended for anyone to read but Harper. I hope to continue writing to her and I hope to give her the journal(s) as a special gift one day. We'll see. As much as she's changing every day, I'm bound to burn through some ink.

For now...more pictures.