Harper's doing well. She's recently discovered her feet, which is certainly an entertaining site to behold. It's like watching her watch a tennis match. She checks out her left foot, checks out her right, goes back to the left, back to the right and so on. It's solid amusement for us for a good 48 seconds or so.
I personally get more amusement from her ability to fake sleep. I'll preface by saying it takes Harper an eternity to wake up in the morning - she acts like she's been hibernating for the winter. Anyway, when we walk into her room in the morning after she's been rustling around (attempting to come out of hibernation), we'll peek over the crib to see her eyes open. The minute she sees us - BAM, eyes are shut and she's "asleep." It's funny to watch. Then she'll peeeek and if we're still there, BAM, shut again. So just to give it one more try to see if she's playing games or not, this morning she was "asleep" and the minute I started talking to her she started grinning from ear to ear and then, miraculously, she was wide awake. Whatever.



